What Does it Cost?
Rates & Insurance
$175.00 for an assessment
$125.00 for an individual session
$170.00 for a family session
$40.00 per person per group
I take most insurance plans offered in Arkansas.
Do read the eight reasons listed below for not using your insurance.
Eight real good reasons not to use insurance:
- possible conflict of interest between what therapies insurance will reimburse and what you really need;
- limited choices on therapists and the types of therapy;
- they often ignore professional expertise vs favored short-term therapists;
- advocacy for you is considered unfriendly to insurance companies;
- to maintain privacy from insurance gatekeepers and others;
- they often cover medication management only instead of in conjunction with therapy;
- saves time in justifying your treatment to your insurance company; and
- I know what’s better for you because I actually treat you.
I take cash,checks,credit cards and debit cards.
I give a 10% discount for cash.
If you reserve a time and so not show up for your appointment and have not given 24 hours notice of cancellation you will be billed $ 100.00.